Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hot Girls; Cold Boy

The following conversation is one more reason why eating dinner together is time well spent. If nothing else, it makes for great entertainment. Enjoy!

Cayanna: "Mom, who is your favorite Pokemon character?"

April: "I don't know; I don't know them very well."

Cayanna: "You know, [forgot his name] likes hot girls!]

Me: "He does? Why do you say that?"

Cayanna: "Because he has heart eyes."

April: "What are heart eyes?"

Cayanna: "You know, when they look at someone and hearts go in their eyes."

Me: "So what is a hot girl?"

Cayanna: "I don't know."

Caleb: "It is a beautiful girl."

Me: "You know, Caleb, one day you are going to marry a hot girl!"

Caleb: "Oooh, no way! Babe is going to marry a hot boy."

Cayanna: "No, I won't; I will marry a cold one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment